terça-feira, 1 de outubro de 2013

Dear Diary: The fig.



Dear Diary,

Today, after work, I decided to go to the organic market to pick up some vegetables that I can not find in the market where I live.
Organic markets are places that I really enjoy to walk around. Everything is so fresh and colorful. There are many mixed smells and a bunch of variety of exotic fruits.  
Ripe fruits excites my senses! How could I resist to that fig?

A ripe fig! A purple, shiny and soft fig! The voluptuous shape of it was an invitation... An invitation to touch and to smell.  After an explosion of desires, I bit the first piece... What sweet, juicy and flavorful!  It was a purple fig full of life. It was a fig devoured by me.


When I turned to pick up my bag, I saw a man looking at me and then I realized that while I was devouring my fig with my mouth, I was also being devoured by somebody elso eyes.

Different perspectives of seeing things...

Nenhum comentário: